So I’m no beauty blogger, but I’m semi-obsessed with people who are. Many a YouTube tutorial and Sephora binge later, I’ve started to enjoy doing my makeup.
Most days I opt for a clean simple look, focusing on my eyeliner and mascara. I pretty much can’t go a day without winged liner. But today…I did it. I worked out a look that doesn’t involve tricky liner, complicated eyeshadow blending or even filled in brows (another feat I’ve been overcoming without looking like a caveman).
- My base is this new L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream in green tint, to combat redness, that I recently discovered in an Ulta sale and I cannot put it down (I believe this is discontinued now).
- Then I use my holy grail Real Techniques buffing brush to apply Maybelline’s Fit Me Concealer in 10. Just as good as Nars creamy concealer in my opinion.
- Bronzing with NYC’s Mosaic Face Powder in Bronze Glow, L’Oreal True Match Blush in Innocent Flush, and finally setting it all with Make Up For Ever’s HD Powder.
- For eyes, I use Jordana’s Best Lash Extreme mascara in black ($2.99 at Walgreens and high end results!)
- And I top the look off with my favorite long lasting matte nude lip, NYX’s Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm.
A no makeup, makeup look that’s easy! Let me know how you get on if you try this look for yourself!